Sponsorships are available to non-attendees, but all requests will be approved by the NTRPGCon staff to determine appropriateness.
This sponsorship will allow for the following:
(you are required to provide the materials ie: fliers, posters, banners, booklets, etc etc)
- Product, marketing materials, and publications for your company/website are allowed to be included in the check-in packets for attendees of the Con. (non-sponsors will have a table area for placing these type materials for attendees to pickup on their own)
- You may display a banner in an available space outside your vendor table area (there will be designated areas for displaying banners/posters to be assigned first arrival/first choice at the Con) : thus if you have a Vendor Table and are a Full Sponsor, you will be able to display an additional banner in another location at the Con.
- We will include a 1/2 page B/W ad for your company/website in the NTRPGCon Program
- We will post a link to your company/website at NTRPGCon.com
- We will post a banner ad for your company/website at RPGMarketplace.com
- We will link to your company/website from our Facebook page
- We will list you as a sponsor when advertising any NTRPG mini-cons during the year
- Acknowledgment by Mike Badolato when posting convention updates to websites such as The Acaeum, Dragonsfoot, and more.
: Additional benefits may apply as we find other areas to help our Full Sponsors, theses may also change if some are determined to be non-feasible.
Early registration discount through 11/30/17
(late fee of $50.00 if registered after 02/29/17)
Limited Sponsorship of the Serving Wench will allow for the following:
- You must provide a logo/advertisement to be included on the front or back of a TShirt to be worn by the Serving Wench during this time slot.
- Your fee includes the cost of the TShirt, which will also include the NTRPGCon Logo as well (probably on the opposite side of the shirt)
- You may also provide things like napkins with your company logo/ad to be handed out by the Serving Wench to attendees as she gets drinks/snacks during her shift.
(late fee of $25.00 if registered after 02/29/17)
we must have the logo/ad by 03/31/17
Early registration discount through 11/30/16