Topic-icon Registration question

• TwinkieDLite
  • TwinkieDLite's Avatar Topic Author
  • Page
  • Page
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1107 by TwinkieDLite
Registration question was created by TwinkieDLite
I have never attended an RPG convention. If I purchase the attendee badge for Wednesday through Sunday does that also include being able to play in the games as well, or do I have to buy an additional $5 ticket for each game event I would like to participate in?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #1108 by stahlnee
Replied by stahlnee on topic Registration question
The $5 is a per ticket charge if you want to reserve a ticket before open registration. Only half of the tickets are made available before open registration.

Many more events will be added to the event schedule between now and April 15th. So it may be a good idea to see which guest you would like to play a game run by them and wait until their games show up in the event schedule.

The current guest list includes the following folks who typically run games: Chris Clark, Darlene, Jeff Dee, Alex Gygax, Allen Hammack, Timothy Kask, Manda "Talzhemir", Steve Marsh, Stefan Pokorny, Dr. Dennis Sustare, Jeffrey Talanian, Steve Winter

Open registration begins at midnight on April 15th. That is just past midnight April 14th. So like 12:00:01am on April 15th. At that time the charge per ticket is $0 for any tickets.
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by stahlnee.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1deadmonkey

• TwinkieDLite
  • TwinkieDLite's Avatar Topic Author
  • Page
  • Page
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1109 by TwinkieDLite
Replied by TwinkieDLite on topic Registration question
Thanks a bunch. I wasn't sure how this all worked.

More
3 months 1 week ago #1115 by bbarsh
Replied by bbarsh on topic Registration question
You only have to purchase event tickets in advance if you are worried about general registration. Only half the tickets are available for sale in advance of any one event, leaving half available for April 15 which is general event registration day. Starts at midnight CST.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Joomla3 Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux