Topic-icon Game Sign up

• ScketreWhisp
  • ScketreWhisp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #563 by ScketreWhisp
Game Sign up was created by ScketreWhisp
Remember, Game Sign up opens this Saturday at Midnight... meaning stay up late Friday night April 14th since midnight is the beginning of the day not the end of the day.

Plenty of seats for lots of games, over 200 games posted online already and I am sure a few last minutes ones will pop up.

Use the Event list at tabletop.events , or the Game Grid posted here to help figure out what events you plan to sign up for.

Remember that Q&A events and the Gladiator Brackets do NOT overlap with other events (meaning you can sign up for them and the time slot won't keep you from signing up for other events)

also you can click the 123 Flash Chat link to join chat early and join the chaos before sign up.... sorry it's no longer "integrated" to auto login, but uses your same login as the site.
Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by ScketreWhisp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: grodog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #609 by markfinn
Replied by markfinn on topic Game Sign up
Okay, I have a couple of concerns:

1. Yep, I'm late to the party and didn't sign up in time. I have to wait until the convention, at the door, to buy admission. Until I'm registered, I can't sign up for all of the sweet, sweet RPG action.

2. If I can't sign up for the games I want to play in, then I won't know until after I pay $75 at the door if I'm going to play in any of those sweet, sweet vintage RPG's. So, in an imperfect world I would be out $75 bucks and not playing any of the cool, cool games you have listed.

3. Is there a way to sign up for these games, even though I've not acquired a pass yet? I'm asking for myself and a friend, both veteran gamers of 30+ years with an interest in re-connecting.

Just so you know, if there's no way to at least save a couple of spots in these games we want to play, we will probably pay for a day pass, walk around the dealer's room, and then bail, rather than trying to get a Pick-Up game going or playing a board game. I mention this with no acrimony whatsoever--only that we'd rather commit to the whole weekend and say hello to old friends and get our OG on.
Anything you could do to help with this would be greatly appreciated.

• ScketreWhisp
  • ScketreWhisp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 1 month ago #610 by ScketreWhisp
Replied by ScketreWhisp on topic Game Sign up
At the registration desk there is a Game Board, ALL the games that still need players are posted on the board in day order. You can look over the board, and put your name in any open slots for games you want to play in.

We leave these on the board until they are full OR until the game starts.

So if you arrive Thursday morning, you should have pick of the open slots on the board.

You can look the board over before you pay for anything, so no harm no foul

More
1 year 1 month ago #612 by markfinn
That'll have to do. Thanks for the reply.

More
1 year 1 month ago #613 by markfinn
What time is registration open on Thursday? And when does the convention officially start?

More
1 year 1 month ago #615 by Badbob20
Replied by Badbob20 on topic Game Sign up
Remember: No one else is able to sign up for games right now either, so if the Schedule of Events show openings, those will still be open on Thursday. Registration is open early on Thursday (I have a 9am Circus Maximus Qualifier to run and I know we will be there early) and that is the official start to the Con.

Wednesday night we have our Pre-Con-Get-It-On with meet and greet for the early arrivals. All gaming is free that night and starts at 6pm. Pretty sure Registration is open then, but have to double check with Doug or Mike.

Hope to see you bothe there!

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds