Topic-icon Is there still going to be an auction? I can't find info regarding time or place

More
1 year 4 months ago #515 by wmarshal
If it's on the event grid I've overlooked it, and I don't see it listed in the .csv file. Last year was the first time I attended the auction, and I certainly would like to attend another one, but I also would like to know when it will be so that I don't try to plan games for that time frame.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #516 by ScketreWhisp
The Awards, Raffle and Auction start about 1600 on Saturday... more accurately between 1600~1630 and run until 1800.

We start by giving out awards, then do the raffle , move to the auction

Now the MidNight auction, where everything starts at $1.00 is on Saturday night at ... midnight

More
1 year 4 months ago #521 by Badmike
We don't schedule much, if anything, during the auctions/awards portion of the Saturday program (some earlier games might run over, obviously). We like to make this a nice two hour break in the day, to allow people to either attend the ceremonies, rest, or go get something to eat. This year we will have dedicated presentation room! Come check it out.

Mike B.

More
1 year 4 months ago #523 by wmarshal
Thanks! I skipped the auction my first two years, but my rooommate told me of its awesomeness, and now it's a can't miss event for me!

More
1 year 3 months ago #534 by The Angle
The auction starts at 4? I just scheduled my Gamma World game to start at 4 on Saturday, because I thought the auction started at 2. Ack! :(

Steve

More
1 year 3 months ago #537 by ScketreWhisp
No Steve, you game starts @ 1000 and ends at 1600 so just in time for the Awards/Auction

Doug

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds