Topic-icon Is there still going to be an auction? I can't find info regarding time or place

More
7 months 1 week ago #515 by wmarshal
wmarshal created the topic: Is there still going to be an auction? I can't find info regarding time or place
If it's on the event grid I've overlooked it, and I don't see it listed in the .csv file. Last year was the first time I attended the auction, and I certainly would like to attend another one, but I also would like to know when it will be so that I don't try to plan games for that time frame.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ScketreWhisp
  • Away
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
7 months 1 week ago #516 by ScketreWhisp
ScketreWhisp replied the topic: Is there still going to be an auction? I can't find info regarding time or place
Please login to view the answers

More
7 months 1 week ago #521 by Badmike
Badmike replied the topic: Is there still going to be an auction? I can't find info regarding time or place

More
7 months 1 week ago #523 by wmarshal
wmarshal replied the topic: Is there still going to be an auction? I can't find info regarding time or place

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #534 by The Angle
The Angle replied the topic: Is there still going to be an auction? I can't find info regarding time or place

• ScketreWhisp
  • Away
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
6 months 3 weeks ago #537 by ScketreWhisp
ScketreWhisp replied the topic: Is there still going to be an auction? I can't find info regarding time or place

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds