• Founder
  • Founder
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #410 by ScketreWhisp
Con Registrstion Info was created by ScketreWhisp
Ok

Con registration is open.

We are using the tabletop.events website

When you get ready to buy a badge, at some point it sill display available discounts, so that's when you get to apply a discount to lower the price.

I am still working on getting parts of it setup and some things will not be available on this site since they don't have all the same options... like Squeaky Cage tickets and TShirts etc... those type items are going to be added at some point.

So if they don't get them added soon enough, I will setup something for people to get discounted squeaky cage tickets and TShirts later.

I am not a huge superfan of the registration site yet... but I know I need to move to something more friendly for the users to look up schedules and for me when printing badges etc... so we will give it try this year.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by ScketreWhisp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #412 by chainsaw
Replied by chainsaw on topic Con Registrstion Info
Registered!

• ScketreWhisp
  • ScketreWhisp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
3 years 1 month ago #413 by ScketreWhisp
Replied by ScketreWhisp on topic Con Registrstion Info
I noticed and you didn't use the $20 discount, I appreciate that.

I guess that's the good thing, the user has to select the discount at checkout to use it, so those that don't want the discount don't have to use it !

More
3 years 1 month ago #415 by chainsaw

ScketreWhisp wrote: I noticed and you didn't use the $20 discount, I appreciate that.

I guess that's the good thing, the user has to select the discount at checkout to use it, so those that don't want the discount don't have to use it !

Ha! Yeah, that was definitely an oversight, but considering how much of your own money you have sunk into helping me have a great weekend every June, I'm not too upset. :)

More
3 years 1 month ago #416 by Badmike
Replied by Badmike on topic Con Registrstion Info
Chainsaw is on my list for "Specisl Con Guest" we give to fans one of these days...he has done a lot for us and never passed out at our con while drunk on 4Loko...

Mike B

More
3 years 1 month ago #417 by chainsaw

Badmike wrote: Chainsaw is on my list for "Specisl Con Guest" we give to fans one of these days...he has done a lot for us and never passed out at our con while drunk on 4Loko...

Haha! Thanks, Mike!

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds