Topic-icon Game Registration

More
3 years 2 months ago #407 by bbarsh
Replied by bbarsh on topic Game Registration
I like the advance purchase option of $5 per game. Dropping an extra 10-20 bucks to get in the games you really want don't seem like big deal to me.

Now the golden ticket thing on the other hand...Well, I can't take more than eight in any of the AD&D tournament sessions. It would be unfair to the other teams. So, unless a session has less than eight, I could not take a golden ticket. And the tournament pretty much always has eight players in each session. I get the odds are it will not come my way, but I just wanted to be up front. Maybe the golden ticket can be used to let someone register for events before ANYONE else? This eliminates the surprise factor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ScketreWhisp
  • ScketreWhisp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
3 years 1 month ago #409 by ScketreWhisp
Replied by ScketreWhisp on topic Game Registration
The Golden Ticket will allow a user to get into any Game that is an RPG based game, that is not a full "Tournament" type game.

Tourneys that a full or Miniature Games and/or even board games that a full can't really accept a Golden Ticket.

So since 95% of all the games are RPG games, GMs/DMs will need to allow a Golden Ticket holder into a standard RPG game.

At the moment, only RPG Tourney games will be exempt (along with the aforementioned board/miniature games)

More
3 years 1 week ago #487 by albert
Replied by albert on topic Game Registration
I like the idea of $5 per game.

I am flying in from California and it is worth the extra $5 to get into the games I want.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds