Topic-icon Game Registration

• ScketreWhisp
  • ScketreWhisp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 3 months ago #344 by ScketreWhisp
ScketreWhisp created the topic: Game Registration
We want to change some things with registration and game registration.
But I don't even know if we can have it configured to work on our current site or at another site (since I am looking to move registration to a site where we can print badges, schedules, table banners, and allow phone/calendar syncing etc etc).

I want registration to open at midnight April 1 (no april fools) but 1/2 of ALL seats at ALL tables would be cost $5.00. So no one has to buy these seats, but if someone doesn't want to wait until April 15th, they can spend $5.00 and get in a game. This makes it available to everyone, not just the people with lots of money. The Con costs $65.00, and if you register early at $55.00 you have $10.00 to spend on a seat if you really want to get in that game. But you don't have to. On April 15th, ALL remaining seats (meaning at least 1/2 of all seats plus any that did not get taken at $5.00 in the previous 2 weeks, would be available as they have been for free. Some games might not sell a single seat, others might sell the 1/2 of their seats at $5.00 in a few min... but there would still be seats on April 15th... so 2 chances to get into a game, just one cost $5.00 if you get the seat between April 1 and April 15.

The only additional thing I am thinking of is (for lack of a better name) a "golden ticket" - one per game session... so Thur AM/PM, Fri AM/PM, Sat AM/PM, Sun AM. This would be a ticket that you can buy (only 7 available) that when presented at an RPG table, the DM let's you in the game (it doesn't kick anyone out of a game, but allows you to play in the game).

These would also be relatively inexpensive. Haven't decided on a price, but they would go onsite at the same time as game registration opens, first come first serve ($50-$200) haven't decided on the final price. I am more for $50.00 since more can afford it vs $200. But never more than 1 "golden ticket" per game session so 7 total. It's doesn't add much to the bottom line, but it's another chance at a game... spend your time buying the ticket, or trying to get in the game ...

of course, we could just randomize all game tickets, when you show up at the Con, you get your random game tickets, then you can swap and trade all weekend to get in the games you want :) j/k
The following user(s) said Thank You: stahlnee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #345 by SmokestackJones
SmokestackJones replied the topic: Game Registration
Please login to view the answers

More
1 year 3 months ago #346 by stahlnee
stahlnee replied the topic: Game Registration

More
1 year 3 months ago #347 by SmokestackJones
SmokestackJones replied the topic: Game Registration

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #363 by Badmike
Badmike replied the topic: Game Registration
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Badmike.

• ScketreWhisp
  • ScketreWhisp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Founder
  • Founder
More
1 year 3 months ago #378 by ScketreWhisp
ScketreWhisp replied the topic: Game Registration

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds