Topic-icon Circus Maximus Chariot Racing

More
9 months 5 days ago #522 by Badbob20
Badbob20 created the topic: Circus Maximus Chariot Racing
Really looking forward to this years race. This is the 3rd year since I added XP and money for Chariots to better themselves in future races, and it seems to have added a little "Ooomph" to the races. Last year was pretty ho-hum for the 2 time Champion Ben Barsh -- not much competition for him even with a full complement of racers in the Final (13) and him representing the Black Faction by himself! There are still some open bounties on racers from last year (these carry over until they are collected on) and I have carryover sheets for 13 different racers. If you are not sure if you are in that group, drop me a line and I will let you know.
REMEMBER: If you have a carryover Chariot, you may use him in a Qualification Race to try and get him to the Finals on Saturday morning -- top 3 racers from each Qualifier (as well as returning Champion) go through to the Final with some XP earned and money to spend on your Chariot. Starting this year, other finishers in a Qualifier (places 4-8) will earn fractional amounts of XP for finishing a Qualifier (though no monetary gain) that will be of help to them in future Qualifiers. So, if you don't Qualify the first time, try, try again! I will have more updates in the coming weeks of things I feel are of interest to racers, or to answer any questions you may have.

Badbob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #567 by Badbob20
Badbob20 replied the topic: Circus Maximus Chariot Racing
Please login to view the answers

More
7 months 18 hours ago #580 by Badbob20

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #585 by Badbob20

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #598 by Badbob20

More
6 months 1 week ago #617 by Badbob20

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds