Topic-icon Gladiator Brackets

More
2 years 9 months ago #520 by Badbob20
Gladiator Brackets was created by Badbob20
Doug just posted the Gladiator Brackets. Remember, Gladiator DOES NOT interfere with any other games you are scheduled for. There is one place to sign up for it, but all combats will take place when you have time. Finals have been finished by Friday night lately and that is a good thing. If you show up to the Con Wednesday, be prepared to fight on Wednesday. If you won't be there until Friday afternoon, you probably should not sign up. When a lot of people show up on Friday and are scheduled, it is hard to get preliminary combats in to move the Bracket along. If there is someone special you would like to fight, let me know. Combats can take place anytime I am not running a Circus Maximus Prelim. Find me, we will find you an opponent, and combat will ensue. I look forward to seeing the old hands in the Arena along with new blood. Last year was the first time a female signed up and she held her own (although it was just against Skeeter!). I look forward to seeing you all!!

Badbob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #566 by Badbob20
Replied by Badbob20 on topic Gladiator Brackets
As Doug said, Gladiator Brackets DO NOT interfere with any other games you sign up for. Combat is fought when there is time for both combatants to get to the Arena. The last few years the Finals have been finished late Friday evening, as the final few rounds are played out back to back and fast and bloody!

Badbob

More
2 years 7 months ago #579 by Badbob20
Looks like there are still 7 slots left in the Gladiator Bracket. Hopefully these will fill up soon or Doug has threatened to enlist and leave a mass of bodies in his wake for his second Gladiator Championship win. With Edwin Nagy making his way from the Great White North of Maine, along with 2 time Champ Ben Burns, we will have all the past winners in this year's brackets. Don't let your chance of winning the one of a kind hand crafted Diesel LaForce Gladiator Champion trophy slip through your grasp because you forgot or were too scared to enter. Bring your fighting fury and your best smack talk to the Arena and maybe you will be able to leave the Arena as the 2017 NTRPG Con Gladiator Champion!

More
2 years 7 months ago #584 by Badbob20
There are only 5 spots left in this years Gladiator Championship brackets, so be sure to sign up SOON! Along with 2 past Champions and some old hands of the combats, there will be a few newbies ready to either try their luck or bring some new strategies to the Arena and claim the title of Gladiator Champion 2017.
Along with the one of a kind Diesel LaForce Gladiator Trophy, the winner also receives a one of a kind personal Tshirt and a beautifully filled out Bracket sheet. Only 5 spots left. If you are interested and sign ups are off, email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for sign up. First come, first served. Otherwise, show up on Wednesday and sign up in person. Same rules apply.

More
2 years 7 months ago #616 by Badbob20
If you are registered for the Gladiator Brackets, make sure you have a name for your Gladiator! Either email me your name (preferable) or have one when you get to the Con. Be sure to check in with me when you get in so I can start to schedule bouts for early-comers to get the Bracket rolling. The earlier we can start the better as these are fought during people's down time and are not scheduled, per se.

All you need are 3D6 and a good Arena strategy!

More
2 years 6 months ago #639 by Badbob20
Looks like there are still 5 slots left for the Gladiator Tournament. Our lone female competitor dropped out but was replaced by David Rhea, no doubt a strategy of Circus Maximus' Team Rhea trying to sweep the Roman games trophy haul. We'll see. Remember, the Gladiator Brackets DO NOT interfere with any scheduled games but are fought during your down time. These slots will be filled first come, first served in the Elm Room where all things Roman are played. Just drop by and I will get you slotted in the Bracket and probably have a bout ready for you. Wouldn't it be nice to take home the one of a kind Diesel LaForce crafted Gladiator Champion trophy? Only Gladiators that do not fear stepping into the Arena will ever know.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds