Topic-icon Event Tickets Explained

• ScketreWhisp
  • ScketreWhisp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Founder
  • Founder
1 year 4 months ago #459 by ScketreWhisp
ScketreWhisp created the topic: Event Tickets Explained
Ok, first off on the new system Event Tickets are SEATS in a game. So when you are filling out a game submission form, and it asks for "Max Tickets" that means number of players in your game ....

Now as a reminder...

ALL seats for ALL games except the Charity Game are FREE $0.00 on April 15th as they always have been.

But starting on November 1, 2016. 1/2 of the seats in EVERY game posted will be available for sale at $5.00 per seat.

You do NOT have to buy seats if you don't want to. ALL seats not sold will go back to $0.00 on April 15th, 2017.

We know that some popular games fill up on April 15th when seat registration has opened in the past... and those games are filled up in a few minutes.

So to help curb the registration "rush" in April and to help put a few more dollars to the bottom line of this money pit we call a Con, we are allowing people to spend $5.00 per seat to get into a game that might not otherwise be able to get into. Those that want to spend $5.00 so as not to wait until April or so as not to be in the "rush" that evening can buy tickets (again, only 1/2 of seats will be available). Then on April 15th, we'll still have "rush" for all unpurchased seats, which means a minimum of 1/2 of all seats will be available at $0.00 .

BUT, just like Con badges, seat purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE... if you do not make the Con, your badge will roll over to the following year and any seat tickets will be converted to raffle tickets.

Also, being non-refundable, you won't be able to buy a ticket, then get out of a game to buy another on your own... if you buy a ticket on Nov 1 to BadMike's game, then in Jan Steve Winter submits the game of century during the same time slot and you really want in it... you'll have to send me an email and I can refund your ticket so you can get in another game... I will only do this until end of January.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds