Topic-icon Gladiator Tournament

More
1 year 8 months ago #798 by Badbob20
Gladiator Tournament was created by Badbob20
If you sign up for the Gladiator Tournament, make sure you check in with me at the registration desk or Elm Room. This way I know that you are at the Con and I can schedule a combat for you. If I don't know who you are or cannot find you, I will replace you with a standby player (if the Tournament is filled up and you would like to be a standby player, come to the Elm Room and let me know). The Final is usually finished by late Friday night (please don't sign up for this if you will not be arriving until Friday -- it tends to jam up the brackets and I end up having to find people to take your spot). That means the sooner the preliminary rounds are fought, the better. Combats can be fought any time I am not running a Circus Maximus Qualifier, just find me. REMEMBER: The Gladiator Tournament does not take up a gaming slot on your schedule. Find me and I will get you set up with an opponent in your off time. All this game requires is 3D6, strategy and a little luck. Also, have a name ready at character creation. I reserve the right to deny any name I deem inappropriate. Funny (or punny!) names are OK, but keep it clean. I look forward to seeing fifteen of you die a horrible death in the Arena. Good luck!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #881 by Badbob20
Replied by Badbob20 on topic Gladiator Tournament
Don't forget to sign up for the Gladiator Tournament and the chance to win the Diesel designed Gladiator Champion trophy! Remember: the Gladiator Tournament does not interfere with any of your other games at the Con -- it is played during your down time. When assigning Byes (if needed), it goes in order of sign-up, so don't wait till the end!

More
1 year 7 months ago #922 by Badbob20
Replied by Badbob20 on topic Gladiator Tournament
Still looking for 5 more entrants to the 2018 Gladiator Tournament. REMEMBER: This does not interfere with any game you are signed up for. It is played in your down time. Don't let the chance to take home the Diesel LaForce handcrafted NTRPG Con Gladiator trophy slip through your fingers because you forgot to sign up this year. Would like to see this fill up before May 15 so I don't have to hunt for participants at the Con AGAIN! If you are already signed up, don't forget to come by the Elm room and let me know who you are and that you are there so I can schedule you for combat. Only 5 slots left! As always, I will have a standby list at the Con if the brackets are full but don't plan on getting in at the last minute. Signup now so you are assured a spot. See you in the Arena!!

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds