Topic-icon Circvs Maximvs

• Badbob20
  • Badbob20's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
More
3 weeks 18 hours ago - 3 weeks 17 hours ago #1160 by Badbob20
Circvs Maximvs was created by Badbob20
     Since there was no race last year due to plague in the realm, Ben Burns' charioteer Akilla, winner in MMIX, will be the defending Champion and will not have to race in a qualifier. I have 40 sheets of past racers, so if you are interested to know know if you have a sheet just ask or show up in my room (Elm) when you get to the Con. Make sure to sign up on the 15th in one of the 4 Qualifiers to earn your spot in the Saturday morning Final. As we speak, I am going through the other 40 racer sheets and the rules to make sure they don't need any tweaks or updates. Also, if you like Chariots but don't have the time to commit to a qualifier or the Final, check out my Gladiator Royale scenario on Saturday night this year -- Chariots AND Gladiators in the Arena together!!

Remember: If a qualifier is full, contact me to be on the stand-by list. If signed up Players aren't there 5 mins to post, the stand-by list will be used. My game does accept the Golden Ticket (qualifiers ONLY!).  Also, if there are 3 or less signed up for your qualifier, show up anyway in case there are stand-by players. Even if there is no race due to too few racers, there will still be a roll-off for 1st-3rd place to dole out XP and monetary awards. Easy money!! If you don't qualify in one race you will still earn a little XP, but best of all you can still qualify in ANOTHER later race! Just don't wait too long to qualify because there might not be room in the later races!! Looks like the Oberlechner Clan has already put numbers in the first race of the season, the always bloody Red Faction qualifier on Wednesday evening!

After a 2 year hiatus I am looking forward to some down and dirty action in the Circus. Hope to see you there!
Last edit: 3 weeks 17 hours ago by Badbob20.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds
Joomla3 Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux